We are hiring
Do you understand the real estate market and have experience in real estate? Do you want to join a team of experts and grow you career in real estate? We are looking for you.
Responsible for the financial health of a company or organization. Producing financial reports and developing strategies based on financial research. Guiding senior executives in making sound business decisions in the long and short term.
1. Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while
recommending further courses of action.
2. Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
3. Maintain the financial health of the organization.
4. Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
5. Remittance of taxes on time.
6. Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
7. Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design
a framework for these to be met.
8. Manage the preparation of the company’s budget.
9. Liase with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is
10. Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing
on future paths to be taken.
11. Summarize current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet,
profit and loss statement and other reports
12. Prepare financial statements and produce budget according to schedule
13. Direct internal and external audits to ensure compliance
14. Perform any other duties assigned by senior management.
Key skills and Competencies
Strong interpersonal, communication &presentations skills.
Superior attention to detail
2-5 years’ experience in the finance field
Bachelor in Commerce / Finance
Aged between 30- 35 years
HUMAN RELATIONS SPECIALIST
The Human Resource Specialist will be responsible for maintaining and enhancing the organization and human resources by planning, implementing, and evaluating employee relations and human resources policies, programs, and practices.
1. Maintaining human resource staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
2. Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all
3. Processing payroll and ensuring all statutory deductions are remitted on time.
4. Ensuring payroll reports are well maintained.
5. Maintaining human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keeping past
and current records.
6. Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures.
7. Assist in performance management and employee evaluation.
8. Dealing with employee grievances and implementing disciplinary procedures.
9. Ensuring that all staff accounts are updated on the CRM system.
10. Maintaining staff leave balance reports.
11. Analyzing training needs in conjunction with departmental managers.
12. Overseeing exit interviews.
13. Looking after health, safety and welfare of all employees.
14. Perform any other duties assigned by the General Manager/Assistant General Manager.
Human Resource Specialist top skills & proficiencies:
Bachelor Degree in HRM or Higher National Diploma in HRM.
Excellent knowledge of various HR functions such as pay & benefits, recruitment,
onboarding, evaluation, training & development etc.
Good understanding of labor laws
Proficient in MS Office
Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Strong ethical standards
Integrity and approachability, as managers and staff must feel able to discuss sensitive and
confidential issues with you.
Across our projects, we have a units designed to suit all your family or investments needs. Sample our current Projects Below.
Copyright ©2020 Deltar Properties All Rights Reserved